Friday, August 17, 2012

2012 TransFaith In Color-Day One

Been a long day for me so far, but I made it in one piece and finally arrived here in Charlotte, NC for my first ever TransFaith in Color Conference!

I'm excited about it, and I did get a chance to hit a few seminars before the welcoming reception.   We have a screening of Gun Hill Road to look forward to at 8:30 PM EDT..  

And yes, loving the fact I'm getting to see some old friends here and finally meet some new ones.  

The biggest irony is Diamond Stylz and I both live in Houston, but it took this event and traveling on the same flights for us to meet.   

And oh yeah, there's a little matter of a TFIC keynote speech I get to give at noon tomorrow that I'm already beeng told by everyone I run into for this event they are eagerly awaiting me to deliver.

No pressure.

No comments: