Thursday, October 25, 2012

2012 TransGriot NFL Picks-Week 8

We're halfway through the 2012 NFL season and my fave NFL ballers finally get to their bye week in spectacular fashion. 

In addition to hanging a team record setting 43-13 spanking on the Ravens and beating them for the first time in franchise history, they also have the AFC's best record at 6-1

Speaking of records, after that 4-10 Week 6 disaster I reversed it with a nearly perfect Week 7.  I went 12-1 and only that last second Tennessee Titans Traitors TD to pull out that 35-34 win over the Buffalo Bills kept me from going unbeaten.      

But Mr. Watts also stepped up his prognostication game and went 12-1 as well, so the lead I have over him going into the midpoint of the 2012 NFL season is still three games.

We now move on to Week 8, and Mike's picks are here.   Mine are in bold underlined print.   I want to not only build on that wonderful Week 7, I want to see if I can get that elusive perfect week I came so agonizingly close to.

Week 7 records 
TransGriot 12-1
Mike Watts 12-1

2012 Season Records
TransGriot  63-41
Mike Watts 60-44

Week 8
Bye week
Ravens, Bills, Bengals, Texans


Thursday, October 25
Buccaneers at Vikings

Sunday, October 28
Jaguars at Packers
Dolphins at Jets
Chargers at Browns
Colts at Titans
Patriots at Rams
Falcons at Eagles
Panthers at Bears
Seahawks at Lions

Afternoon Games
Redskins at Steelers
Raiders at Chiefs
Giants at Cowboys

Sunday Night Game
Saints at Broncos

Monday, October 29
49ers at Cardinals

No comments: