Monday, April 23, 2018

Kennedy Davenport- I'm Moving Up

Image result for kennedy davenport
As you TransGriot readers know, I'm not a fan of RuPaul's Drag Race, but during its run it has had some of its winners and folks who didn't snatch the crown make a name elsewhere besides the drag and pageant world.

One of those peeps is Kennedy Davenport.    Davenport is based up I-45 from me and in addition to competing on Drag Race, also competed on America's Got Talent in 2013 and won several pageant crowns. 

Davenport also attended the BFA Dance program at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts and it shows in her ance moves. 

 A TransGriot reader pointed me to this video of hers, and I was definitely feeling it.   It's definitely something that you need to play peeps when you're feeling down.

Enough jibber jabber.   Let me allow you readers to check out her video for her song  I'm Moving Up.  If you like it, download it.


 

No comments: